Re: [softrock40] Group Project and Coils

  • RAY
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Has anyone posted or have processing pictures of the actual coils being assembled - I have seen some indirect references on how to build coils in general but that does not always help with a specific case.  It seems that many people are blessed with the same problem.  I will be setting up a club project in the next month and I don't look forward to debugging a bunch of SoftRocks for obscure coil issues.  I have not built a SoftRock myself yet so I will be a poor group leader.  This should be fun and I am looking forward to hatching a bunch of SoftRock HiHi.

      73,  Ray, N0FY