A signal marker for SDR

  • Giancarlo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Hi all,

      After I published my note "Extending SoftRock40, other QSD and Tayloe
      Detector to HF Multiband Coverage" I worked on another simple project,
      due to the following question.

      How a Multiband SDR user can manage the manual image rejection?

      I have uploaded in files a note on this project: I7SWX SDR Marker.

      I hope you will find interesting. I am sure there may be better
      solutions .. in the meantime keep this one ... hi

      73

      Gian
      I7SWX
    • Gerd, DM2CDB