Re: PowerSDR Fatal Error when initializing PortAudio

  • yukio_kawana
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2007
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Guido <threeme3@...> wrote:
      Hi Guido,

      Thank you for your good advice.
      I checked my memory resource by the tool, it was 300MB free.
      I have put 512MB SIMM in my Panasonic Laptop, it might be enough.

      After many trial of uninstall and install for the sound related
      driver and program, finally I decided to recover my Laptop for
      default condition.
      Bingo!!! I could run PowerSDR V1.8 with no trouble.
      Both SoundBlaster PX and E-MU 0202 USB could work propely.

      From your hints, I supporsed that the reason from Windows system.
      It was right. Thanks again.

      Yukio JA1RPK / AD7KA