Softrock and Multipsk

  • dl7jp
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007
      Dear all,

      I am new to softrock and assembled an RXTX for 40/30m kit in the last
      days; all worked fine, I just had a hard time with winding the
      transformers, and I was stuck with a "mirror image" until I figured
      out that the laptop has just a mono input jack :-(.

      So, I moved to a PC and at least RX with the M0KGK (and also the
      Power SDR) Software, works great. TX testing to follow...

      Here's my current problem:

      When trying to connect the NF-Output of M0KGK SDR 1.1 to Multipsk
      using the hb9tlk interface, I just get a blank (not black!)
      waterfall display in Multipsk; it does not scroll down, either.

      Is my understanding correct hat this should work without configuring
      anything over VAC? I also have VAC installed, could this interfer with
      the HB9TLK interface?

      Thanks for any hints on what could be wrong in my setup...

      Joachim / DL7JP