Re: [softrock40] clock signals on Q11

  • ian mcphedran
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2007
      Thank you Tony for your very kind offer of replacement parts. I know that this is your policy but have not requested any parts because I haven't yet established exactly which part, if any, is faulty. I have improved the xtal oscillator at 28mhz by dropping R56 to 16K (the resistor I had available) so that's another step along the road! I'll be in touch later if I need parts, thank you again for the offer
      Ian
      Tony Parks <raparks@...> wrote:
      Hi Ian,

      I will be happy to replace any bad components in either the SoftRock Lite kits or the RXTXv6.1 kits at no cost to the kit purchaser.  Just send me an e-mail stating which component(s) need to be replaced and include your mailing address.  I will try to send the need component(s) the next day after receiving your e-mail.

      Thanks for your interest in the SoftRock porjects.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG