9274Re: [softrock40] Re: Softrock 40/80 debug

  • Michael Karliner
    Mar 1, 2007
      Well,
      I've spent some hours now, checking everything around
      U8, the output op amp, and the U7, the FST 3253.

      It all checks ok to voltages and connectivity.
      I've got plenty of signals, in fact DigPan,
      connected up through Rocky, is showing tons
      of PSK activity on 40M.

      However, I definitely don't have any signal out
      of the op amp connected to the 'tip' output,
      so the whole band is folded over.
      Also, I can't really see very much if I switch
      to 80M, although it may just be quiet.

      My best guess is that the op amp is dead
      or that one of the clocks into U7 is somehow
      not there.
      Unless anyone has any other suggestions, I guess
      I'll have to wait for access to a scope.

      Mike

      --
      Care about the iTunes charts? Try iTracker
      <http://www.modern-industry.com/itracker> , the iTunes history tracker.