924Re: [softrock40] Rocky 1.2 released, with SSB mode

  • Alex, VE3NEA
    Nov 6, 2005
      Hi Fred,

      I also use Delta 44, but I have never experienced a problem like this. I
      have played with the M-Audio control panel - tried to lock the sampling
      rate, to enable Reset when Idle, etc., but still was unable to reproduce
      this.

      When Rocky opens the sound card, it specifically requests the sampling rate
      selected in its Settings dialog, and continues only if the card agrees to
      work at that rate. It looks like your driver says OK to Rocky but then does
      not keep its word!

      Please see if you can find a driver update on the M-Audio web site.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      > Hi Alex,
      >
      > I did install the version 1.2 and try to run it at 96KHz, there is a
      > strange
      > sound. At 44KHz it works ok.
      > When I look at the m-audio 44 control pannel I see the it is at 44khz when
      > rocky is at 96KHz? When I switch it to 96KHz (and lock it) rocky works ok.
      > Is it a program error or is it somting in my installation.
      >
      > 73, PE0FKO
      > Fred
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic