904Re: [softrock40] Rocky 1.2 released, with SSB mode

  • KD5NWA
    Nov 2, 2005
      He might be referring to the Zipped file you download, I know I
      rename them so I can keep several versions in my Hard Disk.

      At 07:38 AM 11/2/2005, you wrote:
      >Hi Joe,
      >
      >Good to know that Rocky works on WinME. There are two confirmed cases now,
      >perhaps I should change the statement re. ME on my web page.
      >
      >It is an industry standard to give the same file name to different versions
      >of the executable so that installation of a new version replaces the old
      >one. If you want to keep the previous version, install the new one in a new
      >directory, or just rename the old exe.
      >
      >AM mode is in my plans, but it is not a top priority since it is rarely used
      >by hams on HF.
      >
      >73 Alex VE3NEA
      >

      > > Hi, Alex
      > >
      > > It works fine with my WinMe***
      > >
      > > Would it be possible for you to rename the new versions
      > > so we could keeep them and go back to previous if something
      > > fails or for comparisons?
      > >
      > > Would it be very difficult to add AM mode?
      > >
      > > Many thanks for all your nice works and support.
      > >
      > > 73
      > >
      > > de Joe - CT1AXG
      > >
      > > Citando "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@...>:
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      Cecil Bayona
      KD5NWA
      www.qrpradio.com

      I fail to see why doing the same thing over and over and getting the
      same results every time is insanity: I've almost proved it isn't;
      only a few more tests now and I'm sure results will differ this time ...
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic