76021RE: Looking for linux SDR control recommendations

  • ka7u_1
    Dec 21, 2013

      I read that you use openSUSE with SDR software.  I need help running:

      python quisk.py.

      Specifically I'm missing installed packages:

      libwxbase2.8-0 libwxgtk2.8-0 python-wxgtk2.8 python-wxversion

      and I don't find them anywhere except in the Ubuntu repositories.  I do not know how to install packages from Ubuntu into openSUSE and am not sure if I should.  Would you be so kind as to give me some directions about how you made openSUSE run Quisk?

      Ron Morell

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic