76016Re: [softrock40] Re: Sound Card Recommendations

  • bill.bathgate
    Dec 20, 2013
      Art,

      Yes I use CW with my paddles all the time. I have a set of screen shots I can send you if you like. I use PoweerSDR-iq. They also have a keyer function called CWX that works very well for calling CQ or contest exchanges. When I route the Peaberry V2 antenna out to my AL-572 amp I get about 40 Watts out on CW @20M.

      I do use VAC with the audio repeater function. VB-Audio Virtual Cable. Send me a private email and I will send you a link to my dropbox account section that has all the screen shots.

      Bill
      KD8IGK
    • Show all 42 messages in this topic