76004Re: [softrock40] Built my Softrock Lite II for the K3 and have a couple of questions

  • scott jacobs
    Dec 19, 2013
      I do not understand why a softrock was used here when the iq output of the kx3 will connect directly to the pc.

      I found the following Link which may help you with your quandry.

      I use an IC 761 with the softrock and the software mentioned here.  While I agree
      the software settings can be tedious it is well worth it.

      scott nz4aa