      From: Frans Schwartz <f.schwartz1@...>
      Date: 18/12/2013 18:01 (GMT-05:00)
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Built my Softrock Lite II for the K3 and have a couple of questions

      I also have build the lite version,,, in order to use it as pan adapter for my Elecraft K3.. so far it does not match my expectations.

      The offset causes the biggest problem. I have tried several SDR programs but did not solve my problem.

      I see a offset of approx 28K
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic