72627Re: Followup to FInally Done & Filter Question

  • kb9gpm
    Mar 7, 2013
      I'm planing on doing the Altoids can too with BNC connectors. The only difference is I'm thinking about also adding a bypass switch. That way I won't have to disconnect and reconnect it as I switch bands.

      Dave
      KB9GPM

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "richard.lawn@..." <rjlawn@...> wrote:

      > As I understand the instructions, parts are provided to build an external filter based on the band combination built, in my case 40/30/20. Is this correct as it seems odd not include this necessary filter on the main board. If I'm understanding this correctly and this filter goes between the antenna and RF input on the main board, I'd appreciate suggestions on how users have built this external filter - perf board or what?
      >
      > Rick
      > W2JAZ

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic