72604Re: [softrock40] QRP2000 USB controlled synth, win7pro... problem fixed

    Mar 5, 2013
      Subject: [softrock40] QRP2000 USB controlled synth, win7pro... problem fixed

      Peter,

      OK, I'd think it something with your computer rather than a Windows 64 bit characteristic.
      Unless anyone else confirms what you see.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ

      >If the QRP2000 lead is plugged in when I start the pc then it shows as unknown device, if I start rocky3.7 it stays as unknown, if
      >I then unplug it and plug it in again it shows as libusb-win32 and works OK. This is good enough for me I think for now. It is a 64
      >bit machine. It seems a bit tempramental in this area as today it also branded my back-up hard drive as unknown, unplug/replug and
      >its OK.
      I will just leave it for now as I only use it with the rocky...
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic