72521Re: [softrock40] QRP 2000 USB controlled synth. control problems

    Mar 1, 2013
      Subject: [softrock40] QRP 2000 USB controlled synth. control problems

      >I have been using one of the above units ( Si570)with my early Softrock
      very sucessfully for several years controlled from my XP PC. I now have
      a WIN 7 pro 64 bit machine and Ive spent hours trying to get it to

      I think the DG9SAQ works with the Softrock driver.
      Here is my fault finding page. https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/attiny_usb Hopefully all you need is Fred's latest driver
      installation. It seems Fred has not yet put this on his page, he just posted it here a little while ago.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ

      > I'm not a computer expert ( understatement) and I am just
      getting more and more confused down-loading various drivers,
      certificates etc.but every time I still get the dreaded " USB device
      un-recognised" message.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic