72366Re: [softrock40] Re: How does one set up the Ensemble RXTX transmit?

  • John Williams
    Feb 22, 2013
      Joel,

      I can help with HDSDR if you choose to go that way. As a start, I have
      found that PowerSDR needs a fairly new (newer than my Pentium 4 dual
      core circa 2007) CPU. HDSR runs well on this system. If you have a
      system that is newer, running 2GB of memory, then PowerSDR will work
      much better.

      I have run PowerSDR also so will help there if necessary.

      John - ke5ssh

      --

      John Williams

      KE5SSH - ham since 2007
      WQKA523 - GMRS for family use on the farm
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic