72363Re: [softrock40] Re: How does one set up the Ensemble RXTX transmit?

  • Joe Vilardo
    Feb 22, 2013
      Adam

      You are way off base. There isn't any other reflector group that I know of who freely give as much support as this softrock40 group does.

      Joe Vilardo
      West Chester, PA

      On Feb 22, 2013, at 2:01 PM, Adam Jacobs <adam@...> wrote:

      >> Yes, that's right do it yourself. If you did not write in that tone
      of voice maybe you'll get nicer replies.

      This is a very confusing statement to me, because I didn't read anything
      negative in any of the _previous_ posts.
      The sentence itself is self-contradicting. There is no such thing as a
      written "tone of voice". The voice that you hear when you're reading
      somebody else's writing? That's your own voice, in your own head and it
      is skewed by your own attitude.

      -Adam W7QI

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic