72355Re: How does one set up the Ensemble RXTX transmit?

  • joelweder
    Feb 21, 2013
      Hi all,

      Strange thing but this thread seems to have gone dead! I too am now at the point where I want to start transmitting with my Softrock. It seems nobody is willing to put down on paper (so to speak) the process they've followed. Is this an initiation of some sort? Don't get into the secret society unless you can figure out how to get your softrock to transmit with PowerSDR or whatever?

      I, like so many other people, have limited free time and patience. My little Softrock is receiving wonderfully, and all the instructions on Robby's website are absolutely amazing. But then when it comes time to get the little sucker talking, there's a huge vacuum in terms of online help. Just a bunch of very generic comments, none of which are really very helpful.

      I realize everybody here is likely just as busy as I am. But for all the huge effort that has gone into this project so far, it would be absolutely WONDERFUL if 2 or 3 people would take on the chore of documenting their specific setups. Eg Rocky on CW, PowerSDR on SSB, etc.

      Joel, VE6EI