72232Re: That missing dll of the CFGSR !!

  • edingraham
    Feb 13, 2013
      Yes, it appears that the driver is not being installed. Alan has good suggestions, also read carefully:
      http://www.pe0fko.nl/SR-V9-Si570/#install
      Note that it says that on Win 7, installation is NOT automatic (as it was on Win XP).

      73, Ed WX4S