72230Re: [softrock40] Re: That missing dll of the CFGSR !!

    Feb 12, 2013
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: That missing dll of the CFGSR !!

      > I' ve given up!
      >
      > I have downloaded the new 2013 , all inclusive driver, but still indicating that missing dll, with or without the SI570 connected.
      > Other USB devices work perfect, including a USB 3 hub ! It works ok on XP.
      >
      > I am using:
      >
      > PC: Pavilion dm1
      > Processor AMD E-350 1.6GB
      > RAM: 4GB
      > System: Win 7 Ultimate with sp1 32 bits
      >
      > Have to look for an alternative to CFGSR

      There IS no alternative to CFGSR for the Softrock.
      But it seems that the problem is that CFGSR is not running because for some reason the driver is not installing. libusb0.dll is the
      driver.
      From time to time installing the driver has been a difficult procedure, the new installation package was intended to overcome the
      problems some have had.

      If you want it to work you will have to dig deeper. I made this page to help <http://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/attiny_usb> I
      am not aware of anyone who has not got this working. In the last few years anyone who has discovered a new way has not read this
      page carefully.

      The only thing is USB3. This may give problems, but not much has been said about it. Avoid it if you can.