      From: kc2nyu
      Date: 1/22/2013 2:27:42 PM
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [softrock40] List of Kit Manufacturers

      I searched archives unsuccessfully, but guess I guess I am not using the
      correct search terms. I am looking for a list, that I have seen posted
      periodically on this reflector, of all the companies that currently are
      selling radio and radio related kits.
      Seems like the gent that complies the list, updates it a few times a year.

      Tnx in advance & 73
      Paul
      kc2nyu
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic