71848Re: ensamble tx on both sidebands at the same time

  • PAUL
    Jan 21, 2013
      That's very interesting Ed
      I thought I had solved it having rewound t2 and sending a tone from Rocky it looked like I was txing on USB. However when using a mic and testing fully I found I was on DSB

      Perhaps I also have the same problem as you? I will recheck by sending the tone from rocky again and will pay more attention to the result.

      Thanks hopefully that's it.
      Paul
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "ejfelix4976" wrote:

      > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "PAUL" wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks Alan
      > > Using the meter on ac is a good tip
      > > Looks like I have signal where I expect it
      > > Think I will lift out T2 next
      > >
      > > Paul
      > >
      > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Alan" wrote:

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic