71816Re: ensamble tx on both sidebands at the same time

  • ejfelix4976
    Jan 20, 2013
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "PAUL" wrote:

      > Thanks Alan
      > Using the meter on ac is a good tip
      > Looks like I have signal where I expect it
      > Think I will lift out T2 next
      >
      > Paul
      >
      > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Alan" wrote:

      I just ran into this while testing my Ensemble RXTX a couple of days
      ago.
      I was using the mic input to the sound card and the line out to the rxtx
      I could transmit, but after looking at it with a spectrum analyzer,
      I was transmitting DSB.
      Turns out the Mic input was not being processed by the software
      When I looked at it with an oscilloscope, the two channels were in
      phase on the sound card line out.

      Hope this helps,
      73,
      Ed