71674Re: [softrock40] How does one set up the Ensemble RXTX transmit?

    Jan 14, 2013
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] How does one set up the Ensemble RXTX transmit?

      >Thanks for the friendly response. You're a very charming fellow.

      I thought your post was charming too.

      >The challenge here is for someone who has succeeded to explain what they did to succeed in a way that someone else can retrace
      >their steps and succeed also.

      You ask how to connect http://wb5rvz.org/ensemble_rxtx/11_extconn
      CW Rocky or PSDR. Links here https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/soundcard_sdr_software I'm not a CW operator it works like the
      connection page shows.
      As I say PSDR has the best documentation.

      >I didn't say I want plug and play. I realize there are variables. The question is for someone, somewhere, to explain one of their
      >successes. If you succeeded in transmitting CW with an Ensemble RXTX, with your variables, how did you do it?

      So many variables that I've never seen a good attempt. My pages try to give links to what is available.

      >I'll ask again.
      >Does anyone know how to explain in straightforward terms how to make an Ensemble RXTX actually transmit CW? Which software, which
      >version, plug in a key how? Click of the ABWF in which tab of which software? I know I'm not the only one who thinks this is a
      >glaring omission on the Web, and my private inbox has now over a dozen notes from folks who agree.

      Did any of those folks actually bother to record what they did? Sorry I did not either.
      So start writing....