71590Re: Ensemble Stage Three Problems

  • timinuganda
    Jan 11, 2013
      I received the replacement U1 ATTiny85 V15.12 and installed it on the board. This resolved my issue. I can set any frequency with CFGSR and hear a tone on that frequency.

      U4 Pin 1 reads -0.06 (yes, negative voltage with the positive lead on pin one and the negative lead on pin 3)

      Is this an acceptable value?