70646Re: [softrock40] sdr

  • FRANCIS HODGE
    Dec 4, 2012
      ok on the 10 . but i do not understand the full price you want . i am interested in buying v9 . or one of the rttx 6.2 i will pay by paypal

      From: Jose Bonanca <jabct1aos@...>
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, 4 December 2012, 15:21
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] sdr

      If it went to your spam folder then you have the softrock forum directed to that folder...
      I cannot remember how much I paid to Tony.  It has an si570 and id a v9   receiver... I also have several rxtx 6.2. that I can dispense...
      shipping costs for the v9 is 10. so please make thet offer and I will consider  to be ok or not..... no discussions please...

      73
      On 4 December 2012 15:12, FRANCIS HODGE <francishodge@...> wrote:

      hi jose .. this came to my spam folder .. anyway i do not no what you have for sale . and i could nott tell you how much to offer . please tell me what softrock you have . and have you a price in mind .. and can you find out the shipping for me please . and can i pay you by paypal??