70518Re: [softrock40] Re: SDR Soundcards

  • Guy Johnson
    Nov 28, 2012
      Thanks for info. I have 2 chnl record
      and stereo out. Ra  Ra !!

      Guy Johnson/N4DEL

      West Volusia Amateur Radio Society
      DeLand Racing Pigeon Club
      Mid-Florida Pigeon Racing Combine
      Veggie zone 9A/9B
      http://bellsouthpwp2.net/n/4/n4gmu/

      "When all else fails"

      Everything will be fine in the end....
      If it is not fine, it is not the end...

      Some people confuse being healed, with being perfect.......