      Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Did I kill my Si570?

      Since the ATtiny in the Softrock is not intended for use with USB and has no slew-rate limiting or pulse-forming hardware, you should always use high quality, well-shielded USB cables with the Softrock, and will not likely have this problem with them.

      I wish the Softrock used an ATmega16u2 instead;  it has a real USB cell, so it'd be more reliable with random USB hosts, we'd be able to reflash them at home without special tools, and they would have enough pins to support all the features of every radio without needing complicated setup.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic