      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      From: allgyer@...
      Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 01:22:17 +0000
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: HDSDR 2.50 released

      I am just bring 2.50 up this morning and trying transmit for the first time using Ensemble RXTX. It seems to me the transmit IQ signals are reversed, at least reversed from where I expect them. My rigs are all set for Rocky transmit and HDSDR appears to be opposite phase. And as far as I can tell neither software has a soft switch to reverse transmit IQ.

      Am I missing something?

      Warren Allgyer - W8TOD

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "lc_hdsdr" <lc_hdsdr@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > as told in subject:
      >
      > HDSDR Version 2.50 (30 October 2012)
      > - better CPU utilization
      > - better WFM (mono) workaround with 96kHz output samplerate
      > - improved image rejection
      > - ECSS improved
      > - offset per mode (SDR on IF output)
      > - CW-LSB for sync with analog radio
      > - new command line option "Path\ExtIO_xyz.DLL" for ExtIO-DLL selection
      > - enhanced recording scheduler
      > - enhanced multi-monitor support
      > - CW pitch frequency adjustable with mouseclick on pitch-text
      > alternatively with mousewheel on the pitch-text
      > - fixes and improvements for Omni-Rig
      > - some small fixes and improvements

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic