70255Re: [softrock40] Re: HDSDR 2.50 released

  • EB4APL
    Nov 20, 2012
      Hi Perrin,

      Good to know that, I choose to put it there by chance.  I think that it would be useful to inform the programmers (lc_hdsdr@...) because they usually don't check the list very often.

      73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

      On 21/11/2012 0:10, pezcat19 wrote:

      Hi Ignacio.

      Thanks for the information. It is working for me now!

      The problem was that I had the ExtIO switch AFTER the profile.. It appears that you must load the profile LAST or it does not work.

      eg;

      Does not work: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HDSDR\HDSDR.exe" -p TDT ExtIO_USRP.dll

      Works: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HDSDR\HDSDR.exe" ExtIO_USRP.dll -p TDT

      Thanks again!

      Perrin

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, EB4APL <eb4apl@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > According to the response from "lc_hdsdr" on this thread, Path is not a
      > switch keyword, just enter the name of the file if it is in the HPSDR
      > folder or the full path if it is in another place.
      > Here are the two direct accesses that I use. My ExtIO files are on the
      > HPSDR directory, so the paths are just the file names.
      >
      > "C:\Program Files (x86)\HDSDR\HDSDR.exe" ExtIO_USRP.dll -p TDT
      > (TDT is my profile name for the DVB dongle)
      >
      > "C:\Program Files (x86)\HDSDR\HDSDR.exe" ExtIO_Si570.dll -p HF
      > (HF is my profile name for the Softrock Assemble II HF rig)
      >
      > I hope this is what you need.
      > I suppose that the ExtIO paths could not be included in the profile
      > because they are loaded before the profile takes effect.
      >
      > 73 de Ignacio, EB4APL
      >

      > On 20/11/2012 10:07, pezcat19 wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello Ignacio (and others),
      > >
      > > I can not make this work. I am currently using the profile switch
      > > successfully, but no combination of Path/ExtIO that I try in the
      > > "Target" box (WinXP) will seem to work for me...
      > >
      > > Can you please copy and paste your entire target/switch combination so
      > > I can see how you made profiles and ExtIO selection work together?
      > >
      > > Thanks in advance,
      > >
      > > Perrin
      > > VK3XPT
      > >

      > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:softrock40%40yahoogroups.com>, EB4APL <eb4apl@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > LC,
      > > >
      > > > Thank you, it did the trick. I modified my shortcuts (one for an
      > > > Ensemble II HF and other for a DVB dongle VHF&UHF) and now both starts
      > > > automatically with the right configuration. To complete the thing I
      > > > would like to select different folders for user databases from the
      > > > profile, but I realize that each thing at its time.
      > > > Thank you again.
      > > >
      > > > Best regards,
      > > > Ignacio, EB4APL

      __.