70237Re: [softrock40] Re: HDSDR 2.50 released

  • EB4APL
    Nov 20, 2012
      Hi,
      According to the response from "lc_hdsdr" on this thread, Path is not a switch keyword, just enter the name of the file if it is in the HPSDR folder or the full path if it is in another place.
      Here are the two direct accesses that I use. My ExtIO files are on the HPSDR directory, so the paths are just the file names.

      "C:\Program Files (x86)\HDSDR\HDSDR.exe" ExtIO_USRP.dll -p TDT
      (TDT is my profile name for the DVB dongle)

      "C:\Program Files (x86)\HDSDR\HDSDR.exe" ExtIO_Si570.dll -p HF
      (HF is my profile name for the Softrock Assemble II HF rig)

      I hope this is what you need.
      I suppose that the ExtIO paths could not be included in the profile because they are loaded before the profile takes effect.

      73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

      On 20/11/2012 10:07, pezcat19 wrote:

      Hello Ignacio (and others),

      I can not make this work. I am currently using the profile switch successfully, but no combination of Path/ExtIO that I try in the "Target" box (WinXP) will seem to work for me...

      Can you please copy and paste your entire target/switch combination so I can see how you made profiles and ExtIO selection work together?

      Thanks in advance,

      Perrin
      VK3XPT

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, EB4APL <eb4apl@...> wrote:

      > LC,
      >
      > Thank you, it did the trick. I modified my shortcuts (one for an
      > Ensemble II HF and other for a DVB dongle VHF&UHF) and now both starts
      > automatically with the right configuration. To complete the thing I
      > would like to select different folders for user databases from the
      > profile, but I realize that each thing at its time.
      > Thank you again.
      >
      > Best regards,
      > Ignacio, EB4APL

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic