70211Re: [softrock40] Re: Antenna problems?

  • cbayona
    Nov 19, 2012
      Even better is a shielded loop like suggested a few days ago, the
      noise fighting capabilities on the low bands is fantastic.

      I have one and the noise from computers and related items
      went better than S9+10dB to .5 dB, I have 8 PCs and related gear
      and live next to a very noisy mid-voltage line and they bother me not one bit.

      Mine is an untuned loop so no tuning when you change frequency but a
      tuned one has it's advantages, if helps keep other frequencies from
      overloading your SoftRock, but no signals on the panadapter.

      --
      Cecil - k5nwa
      http://www.softrockradio.org/ http://thepartsplace.k5nwa.com/