70198Re: Ensemble RX and case now for sale

  • n4lq
    Nov 18, 2012
      John
      Yes it did put the ExtIO file in the HDSDR folder and indeed you can control the frequency that way. The band switch arrangement is a bit fuzzy however. I do have some BCB breakthrough on some bands. 20 meters was very unsensitive but 40 was fairly decent.
      I'm not using my EMU0202. I reserve that for my LP-PAN and K3. I'm using a creative ext. USB card. Not the best but fair.
      steve

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, John Greusel <greusel@...> wrote:

      > Steve,
      >
      > Perhaps one last hurdle- you're running HDSDR without needing to control the frequency with CFGSDR right?
      > ExtIO is a driver that needs to be in the folder with HDSDR to allow frequency control. CFGSDR is only for setup and diagnostics not for control within a program. Maybe you've already done that?
      >
      > John
      > KC9OJV

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic