70195Re: [softrock40] Antenna problems?

  • Ulf Holt Gmail
    Nov 18 3:39 PM
      I have some switch mode power supplies, including my PC. I can try to turn of everything (except my PC, of course). I have a laptop I can run on the battery, but it is running OS X Lion. Anyway, I will put this on hold until I can build a test antenna like the magnetic loop Junius Fox pointed out. I also suspect the built in sound card is not very silent. Any idea what sampling frequency I should use?

      Sendt fra min iPad