70190Re: Ensemble RX and case now for sale

  • n4lq
    Nov 18, 2012
      Finally fixed.
      I plugged the Ensemble RX into the XYL's laptop running xp and it immediately popped up with the correct message and accepted the driver. This told me the thing is working. I then crawled behind my desktop and unhooked all USB attached gear, plugged in the RX and it too worked. I had read about trying this but was reluctant. I've been running it with HDSDR/CFGSDR and it works.
      Ok...Having crossed that bridge I'm going to pass this along to someone else.
      Ensemble RX II and Km5H case $85 for both. PayPal.

      Thanks to all who offered suggestions.
      I received plenty of hate mail too!
      steve N4LQ

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Mark Mansfield <mwmansfield2@...> wrote:

      > Have you took the time to look at the fivedash.com website and followed the
      > links to obtain information on how to build them and set up the software
      > correctly?
      >
      > All the links are there for excellent building instructions and how to set
      > up the software on numerous platforms and how to get them working. Also,
      > this forum is a excellent place to ask for help if you are having trouble
      > getting your kit working.
      >
      > I think if you go about asking for help in the right manner, you would find
      > that there are plenty of people here more than willing to help you out with
      > any problem you might be having.
      >
      > Blasting the product and it's support system that is in place to help you
      > is probably not a good way to start off if you are having a problem with
      > something that many hundred, if not thousands have built and are using
      > daily, I might add, without the first problem. I have built at least 6 of
      > his different receivers without so much as a single problem.
      >
      > Maybe try again, with a different attitude, and you might find out what a
      > gem of a product you have!
      >
      > I'm very happy with everything I've purchased and use regularly without any
      > problems whatsoever.
      >
      > Mark
      >
      > On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:19 PM, David Meye <kl7qw@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > I agree I have 2 TX-RX and four Ensembles and have had no problems The
      > > software is where most people have problems.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic