70094Re: What's the most TX power anyone has amplified an RXTX to? Just out of curiosity...

  • kk4dcf
    Nov 16, 2012
      Alan, was that me? KK4DCF. I think it was and didn't realize that was you on the chat there.

      I'm completely new to this so there are quite a few "unknown unknowns" to get through. You can rest easy though, I think I'm done trying to get on the air.

      James.