70065Re: [softrock40] Re: HDSDR 2.50 released

  • EB4APL
    Nov 15 6:37 AM

      Thank you, it did the trick.  I modified my shortcuts (one for an Ensemble II HF and other for a DVB dongle VHF&UHF) and now both starts automatically with the right configuration.  To complete the thing I would like to select different folders for user databases from the profile, but I realize that each thing at its time.
      Thank you again.

      Best regards,
      Ignacio, EB4APL

      On 15/11/2012 8:04, lc_hdsdr wrote:

      Hi Ignacio,

      "Path" is no keyword! Just use the filename of the ExtIO DLL .. including the directory - if it's in another directory.
      You may even drag&drop the DLL file over the hdsdr executable.

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, EB4APL <eb4apl@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > Testing the new command line option "Path", I cannot make any
      > ExtIO_xyz.DLL work. If I enter any random text after the Path keyword,
      > I got an error window warning:
      > "Command line option invalid! Use:" and it lists
      > -swapsw
      > -as
      > -fs
      > -profile <name>
      > as the valid options, so the -Path options is not updated. Then the
      > program asks to select any of the current ExtIO_xyz.DLL in the folder.
      > But if I enter any ExtIO_xyz.DLL name as ExtIO_USRP.dll or
      > ExtIO_Si570.dll (present in the path or not), the warning doesn't
      > triggers but the dll is not selected, neither asked for a manual
      > selection. Probably I'm doing something wrong and a practical example
      > would be useful.
      > Best regards,
      > Ignacio, EB4APL

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic