70043Re: Receive Sort Of Working

  • warrenallgyer
    Nov 14 6:22 AM

      As others have said, you appear to need to swap the I and Q channels. In addition, if you have calibrated WWV with the channels reversed then you have likely set the Si5170 far off frequency. I recommend, after you reverse your channels, set the Si5170 back to default, find WWV, and re-calibrate.

      Warren Allgyer - W8TOD

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Hall <patrickineverett67@...> wrote:
      > I managed to calibrate the Si570 so that WWV is within 1 kHz.  However, I picked up a ham station on 20m and notice that I could only dial him in on lower sideband.  How do I fix this (reverse the sidebands)?
      > Thanks,
      > Patrick
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic