        Reverse the I and Q signals.

      Dave - WB6DHW
      <http://wb6dhw.com>

      On 11/13/2012 8:20 PM, Patrick Hall wrote:

      I managed to calibrate the Si570 so that WWV is within 1 kHz.  However, I picked up a ham station on 20m and notice that I could only dial him in on lower sideband.  How do I fix this (reverse the sidebands)?

      Thanks,
      Patrick

      From: Alan <alan4alan@...>
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 10:28 PM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Receive Sort Of Working

      ----- Original Message ----- Subject: [softrock40] Receive Sort Of Working >First of all, why is WWVH not at 10.000 MHz? Patrick Wait until conditions are good enough to hear amateur signals with PSDR. Check they are on the right sideband. Or, if you can, check the tuning is correct with HF on the right. If not cross IQ. Then calibrate the Si570, one way <http://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/calibrating-the-softrock-si570-usb-controller> >Also, when I tune around using PSDR, I notice that I have a huge 35 dB spike that follows me around and always remains about 10 kHz >below center, even when no antenna is connected. Does anyone know what might cause this? This is normal. As you observe PSDR is configured to avoid this. Other software shows where it is, in the centre of the tuning band. Spike is produced by many soundcards, a wider mound is ground loop. 73 Alan G4ZFQ

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic