69991Re: [softrock40] Re: Web Address For RXTX Kit Ordering??

  • R. R. (Robby) Robson
    Nov 12, 2012
      In fact, I was watching daytime TV when I uploaded to the wrong account!

      On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Tim G3PJD <jet.noise@...> wrote:

      Phew! Thanks for the confession, Robby. I thought that I'd finally lost it and was condemned to watch daytime TV for the rest of my days!

      73

      Tim
      G3PJD/KN6WQ

      --