69987Re: [softrock40] Web Address For RXTX Kit Ordering??

  • R. R. (Robby) Robson
    Nov 12, 2012
      There was an error in uploading pages to the site and I accidentally uploaded the pages for the VHF RX to the Ensemble RXTX site.  I have since corrected that and the RXTX pages are now restored to the RXTX site.

      Any of you who have found the wrong kit on the site, should now find the correct kits in the correct folders.  You may need, however, to hit the page-refresh key (F5 on most browsers) to force th browser to reload the correct page.

      Sorry for any inconvenience.

      On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Dan Boardman <dan.boardman@...> wrote:

      Can someone please tell me the web address for ardering RXTX kits - the one I have is apparently no longer it!!

      Thanks much

      Dan

      --
      Cheers,