69947Re: [softrock40] Re: Jmonitor and the latest GIT of ghpsdr3-alex

  • Andrea Montefusco
    Nov 11 12:55 PM
      On 11/11/2012 02:45 PM, n8mdp wrote:
      > Thanks for the update. I would be happy to try to update the jmonitor tool myself.
      > If you could direct me to where the new protocols are in ghpsdr3-alex,
      > I could give it a try. Most of jmonitor is working so I hope this would not be a monumental task.

      The client implementation can be seen in trunk/src/QtRadio/Connection.cpp.
      I suggest you to subscribe also to sdr-widget mailing list where, despite the name, the ghpsdr3-alex
      developments are discussed. There you can even ask for github repository write access.

      Andrea Montefusco iw0hdv http://www.montefusco.com
      tel: +393356992791 fax: +390623318709
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic