69929Re: Jmonitor and the latest GIT of ghpsdr3-alex

  • n8mdp
    Nov 11, 2012
      Andrea,

      Thanks for the update. I would be happy to try to update the jmonitor tool myself. If you could direct me to where the new protocols are in ghpsdr3-alex, I could give it a try. Most of jmonitor is working so I hope this would not be a monumental task.

      Thanks.
      John
      n8MDP