69928Re: Ensemble Stage Three Problems

  • timinuganda
    Nov 11, 2012
      Alan,

      I have referenced your link and still have a "USB device not recognized." I have used a Win 7 desktop and laptop with all USB devices unplugged. Neither show that it has recognized a "DG8SAQ-I2C." I will try to install Win XP to a different HDD for my laptop for testing.

      Any other thoughts?

      tim

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "timinuganda" <timinuganda@...> wrote:

      > Alan,
      >
      > thank you for jumping in to help. I am grateful.
      >
      > I do have T1 installed when measuring R12. Thank you for the lesson to not trust Resistor readings once in circuit shorted to DC.
      >
      > I cleaned up U2 and C54. I found a tutorial on flooding solder onto multiple legs of a SMT component then sucking it for a clean finish. That worked well and seemed to fix the V3V issue.
      >
      > R10 - 3.02 (with TinyAT 85 removed)
      > R10 - 2.98 (with TinyAT 85 installed)
      >
      > I will reference the Win 7 link you provided now and begin working on driver installation the remainder of stage 3.
      >
      > tim

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic