69917Jmonitor and the latest GIT of ghpsdr3-alex

  • n8mdp
    Nov 10, 2012
      Yesterday, I installed the latest GIT of ghpsdr3-alex for my SoftRock Ensemble II for station N8MDP. No problems with the install or serving the Softrock. People are connecting through QtRadio.

      The problem that I am running into is with Jmonitor in the /branches/java/jmonitor folders. I performed a clean build in NetBeans as John Melton suggests. However, when I run jmonitor in the NetBeans IDE or even from a command line, I get a ton of Invalid Buffer errors. For example:

      run:
      opened client socket on port 8000
      Client: invalid buffer_type 251
      Client: invalid buffer_type 18
      Client: invalid buffer_type 227
      Client: invalid buffer_type 157
      Client: invalid buffer_type 246
      Client: invalid buffer_type 199
      Client: invalid buffer_type 102
      Client: invalid buffer_type 23
      Client: invalid buffer_type 82
      Client: invalid buffer_type 246
      Client: invalid buffer_type 106
      Client: invalid buffer_type 29
      Client: invalid buffer_type 66
      Client: invalid buffer_type 240
      Client: invalid buffer_type 23
      Client: invalid buffer_type 23
      Client: invalid buffer_type 241
      Client: invalid buffer_type 245
      Client: invalid buffer_type 74
      Client: invalid buffer_type 219
      Client: invalid buffer_type 85
      Client: invalid buffer_type 126

      I have not been able to determine what is wrong. Did this software get updated at all when the new GIT of ghpsdr3-alex became available/

      I am running the latest version of NetBeans IDE 7.2.1.

      I would love to get this program working. Any ideas from anyone?

      Thanks and 73.
      John
      N8MDP
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic