69913Re: [softrock40] Re: Here is a good L/C meter you might want to consider

  • Russ Ramirez
    Nov 10, 2012
      Same here. Thanks for pointing that out.

      Russ

      On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:16 PM, rifkum <rifkum@...> wrote:

      Hey Russ,

      I just noticed something...

      when you ZERO the LC meter, if you hold the ZERO button down and keep holding it down after it shows "OK" it will then show "<Data Saved>" on the display. Which seems to store the new ZERO point in memory.

      My unit did not come with any instructions and I was wondering if it was possible to save the ZERO point. Well, it lookes like there is!!

      Dwight
      N7KBC

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Russ Ramirez <russ.ramirez@...> wrote:

      > I have the same unit, it has been excellent and verified by other units for
      > accuracy and anecdotally through use.
      >
      > Russ
      >
      > On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:29 AM, rifkum <rifkum@...> wrote:

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic