      Ricardo.

      De: rifkum <rifkum@...>
      Para: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Enviadas: Sábado, 10 de Novembro de 2012 15:21
      Assunto: [softrock40] Re: Measuring toroids inductance

      I just bought and used one of these...

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/LC100-A-Digital-LCD-High-Precision-Inductance-Capacitance-L-C-multimeter-Meter-/271036658278?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1b0b3266

      to build my ensemble RX II.

      I am extremely pleased with it. Runs off of USB power (cable included) or there is an external power jack. The USB is only used for power, no data back to the computer required.

      Seems very accurate... easy to use. All the capacitors checked out as marked and the toroids came out as they were supposed to according to the build plans and number of turns.

      Be sure to zero it each time you turn it on (I zero it before each reading)

      There are several on ebay.

      I am very pleased with this one though.

      good luck
      dwight