69903Re: [softrock40] Protect USB Si570 from parasitic RF in shack.

  • David Turnbull
    Nov 10, 2012
      The AVR isn't real USB. It's not electrically compliant and doesn't
      recover from all errors. See the library info:
      http://www.obdev.at/products/vusb/index.html

      Some people have tinkered with the zener diodes or changed USB hubs
      with limited success. Try a ferrite bead on the USB cable too. Or
      course, your problem could be elsewhere, but you're not the only one
      having this problem.

      73 David AE9RB
      http://AE9RB.com/

      On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:21 AM, yl2gqn <driverzip@...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > Probably someone here can help me with some ideas to resolve my problem. Time from time without any systematic, the PowerSDR software lost Si570 USB interface. I need re-plug USB cable from Softrock to notebook and set checkbox again in PowerSDR. See attached image for details. The same can be also with Rocky (but without any error screen - simple Rocky lost control for Si570).

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic