69903Re: [softrock40] Protect USB Si570 from parasitic RF in shack.

  • David Turnbull
    Nov 10 10:34 AM
      The AVR isn't real USB. It's not electrically compliant and doesn't
      recover from all errors. See the library info:

      Some people have tinkered with the zener diodes or changed USB hubs
      with limited success. Try a ferrite bead on the USB cable too. Or
      course, your problem could be elsewhere, but you're not the only one
      having this problem.

      73 David AE9RB

      On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:21 AM, yl2gqn <driverzip@...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      > Probably someone here can help me with some ideas to resolve my problem. Time from time without any systematic, the PowerSDR software lost Si570 USB interface. I need re-plug USB cable from Softrock to notebook and set checkbox again in PowerSDR. See attached image for details. The same can be also with Rocky (but without any error screen - simple Rocky lost control for Si570).
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic