69856Re: Ensemble RxTx: Low Power output

  • dg3sbm
    Nov 8, 2012
      Alan -
      here todays measuements using your page update:
      Playing around I tuned to 14 MHz (instead 21 MHz). The figures are:

      - Ends of T2 primary 0V7 (!) the "right" level
      - T2 secondary 1V0 (0V4 on 21 MHz)
      - Junction L1, C21 0V7
      - Q6 Emitter and Base 0V25

      Could there be a problem with T2?