69850Re: [softrock40] Re: RXTX Ensemble RF I/O Switching R 50 value.

  • R. R. (Robby) Robson
    Nov 8, 2012
      Bill:

      Thank you and thanks for that great set of "blow-by-blow" encounters with the kit.

      I have taken the liberty to plug in a link to those comments on the home page for the kit.

      On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:01 AM, wfahle <billfahle@...> wrote:

      Hey, Robby, I just want to take the time again to thank you for your hard work such as this to create and update the instructions. Here are some notes from my build (I'm a novice, and I did manage to get through it eventually, but the things I learned about troubleshooting might be helpful to others).
      http://www.reddit.com/r/amateurradio/comments/119567/ok_i_got_my_softrock_rxtx_ensemble_kit_any/

      --
      Cheers,
      Robby